Monday, October 17, 2011

Four months later

Hola,
Since I last posted, I've been creating. I've been building on my self esteem.  I'll be honest, after failure with @hale, and that meaning that after the last fashion show I had in 2009 I had to question if what I was doing was the right to do.  as an independent artist I invested money, energy and resources and then I got stuck in this aftermath of uncertainty.  Not anymore, I've decided to get back to business and learn from my failures, after all if I don't fail how will I learn right?  I've now taken the steps to create more than ever, I've worked on hair accessories, Bob Marley T-shirts and more and Dia de Los Muertos Calaveras.  Aside from that I've been having fun meeting with new people that have now open new doors for me.  I can tell you that I've met an awesome photographer that is super talented, several entrepreneurial businesswomen who are inspirational.  Friends have now model clothing and accessories for @hale.  It sure has been amazing experiences, and here to show you what I've been doing are some pictures, I hope you enjoy and give me some feed back. Thank you so much!   












No comments:

Post a Comment